4th International Family Business Research Forum
International University of Monaco
IPAG Business School
The aim of this Forum (with its fourth edition) is to try to reconcile the interplay of negative and positive views within and between the family and the business system. In this way, future research should aim to better explain when the positives and negatives above are likely to occur, and under what conditions. In this way, the Forum will aim to address questions such as:
- What are the underlying unexpressed research questions that may help to move the field one step further while considering both the business family and family firm perspective?
- What kind of theories should we
use to explain the behavior and identity of business families and family firms?
- How can we capture the heterogeneity of business families and family firms?
- Which new methods should we explore?
- Which are the contributions we should disseminate among family owners, managers and business families?
Therefore, we invite submissions from the international family firm research community, to discuss together the state of the art of the research on family firms and have the opportunity to collect feedback and insights on how to develop the ideas presented in the Forum for leading international journals.